7 Preventive Screenings We Should Never Skip
I don’t visit my medical provider only when I’m sick. My healthcare provider prefers me to keep routine visits, and so do I.  Remember what Ben Franklin said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”  In fact, there are 7 preventive screenings we should never skip to maintain great health.

ASOS Vinyl Trench from 2018

Never Skip These 7 Preventive Screenings:
1.  Blood Pressure
2.  Breast Cancer
3.  Cervical Cancer (Pap Smear)
4.  Cholesterol
5.Colorectal Cancer
6. Diabetes
7.  Lung Cancer

Heckton Church at Fort Hunter, Harrisburg, PA

We can’t control our DNA, but we can modify our lifestyles.

 As a pharmaceutical sales representative, I represent two different products that tie directly into patient lifestyle choices.  As I mentioned, we can’t control our genes. But how we choose to live each day can play a role in long-term illnesses. If you don’t make the right choices every day, there are long-term consequences.

NeverSkip These 7 Preventive Screenings

The risks we can change:
1.  Diet – Reduce red and processed meat consumption
2.  Food Preparation – Cooking foods at very high heat can create chemicals that increase the risk of Colorectal Cancer
3.  Exercise Levels – regular daily regiment
4. Your Weight – maintain health level for your height
5.  Smoking Habits – quit smoking; you ever see a smoker’s lung?
6.  Alcohol Consumption – drink alcohol in moderation

March weather is here bring more sunlight

85% of all diseases start with the lifestyle the other 15% is genetics. Changing our approach is the key to enhancing and maintaining overall health.

Who is Ready for Spring?
Location: Historic Heckton Church at Fort Hunter, Harrisburg, PA. I shopped my closet for this 2018 ASOS Vinyl Trench with Target Who What Wear Faux Leather Black Dress. Accessories: J.Crew Black Suede Boots with Fashionphile Pre-loved Chanel Satin Flap Bag.

Don’t put off preventive screening due to the on-going pandemic. Get back on track by scheduling all your preventive screenings today.

As always, thank you for reading; stay safe by wearing your mask and social distancing.

Eugenia, Age of Grace

Comments

comments